a Results Focused Leader with 35+ Years of Healthcare Industry Experience
BD SILVERMAN CONSULTING, PRESIDENT & CEO
1) Over three years of helping clients achieve their performance & strategic objectives
2) Past & Current Clients include Dental Only and Multi-Line Insurance Carriers; A Technology and Business Process Solutions Organization; Two TeleDentistry Start-Ups; A Dental Products Company; A Dental Group Purchasing Organization; A Credentialing Verification Organization; A Claims Clearinghouse; and Several Venture Capital and Investment Banking Organizations. (www.bdsilverman.com/clients)
3) A rare executive that has C-Suite experience as well hands-on, detailed level expertise in the area of healthcare administration. (https://www.bdsilverman.com/what-others-are-saying)
DELTA DENTAL OF NEW JERSEY, SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT & CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
1) 26+ Years of Leading the Organization to Exceptional Service, Quality & Financial Results
2) Extensive Portfolio of Achieving Success Through Innovation, Leadership & Teamwork
1) Director, Group Health Incorporated
2) Manager, US Dental Plans, Inc.
3) Supervisor, American Dental Examiners, Inc.
CORE STRENGTHS THAT I BRING TO MY CLIENTS
1) Broad Expertise
Establish strategy at a “big picture level” and then deliver to clients expertise at a detailed level, ensuring both effective planning & execution.
Quickly break down communication barriers and effectively collaborate across the organization.
Maintain a strong focus on delivering an optimal Consumer Experience.
Knowledge expert in the areas of Claims Operations, Customer Service, Quality Assurance, Compliance, Provider Networks / Professional Relations, Information Technology, Project Management, Strategic Planning, Board Communications / Interactions.
2) Ability to Deliver Enhanced Service and Quality While Reducing Costs
Expertise in Operations, Information Technology and Project Oversight allow me to develop and deliver innovative solutions.
Can rapidly spot issues and trends and quickly identify where the process breakdowns exist.
Reputation as a Transformation Specialist -- quickly implementing short-term fixes to issues as needed and then successfully develop a longer-term strategic solutions road map and execution plan.
Identify where organizational core competencies exist and when a process should be outsourced and where the best solutions are to do so.
Maintain constant focus throughout the organization on how the customer experiences the company’s product & services and their level of satisfaction.
Continually establish clear goals & objectives for the team with ongoing progress communications.
Results focused; Reward & celebrate successes; Maintain accountability.
Action Oriented but No “Analysis By Paralysis.” Skilled in data analytics and data-driven decision making.
Work collaboratively throughout the organization.
Known to get down in the trenches when needed.
Excellent Communicator with the ability to tailor communications to various stakeholder levels -- Board / Executive Staff / Team Members.
Masters In Business Administration
Undergraduate Degree In Psychology
September 2017 - Current
Money At Work Advisory Board
March 2019 - Current
Virtual Dental Care - Advisor
October 2014-December 2017
Hackensack University Medical Center Advisory Board
Hackensack University Medical Center Children's Hospital Advisory Board
2012 - 2016
Delta Dental Of New Jersey Foundation
PUBLICATIONS(Click Below For link & Download)
INDUSTRY (Click Below For Link)
Harvard School of Dental Medicine Initiative: Integrating Oral Health & Medicine - Invited Participant to 2018 Leadership Forum
Supporter of Numerous Charities including Cancer Research, Special Olympics and those for the Homeless and Less Fortunate in our communities.
New York Blood Center Gallon Club