a Results Focused Leader with Experience Across Multiple Areas of Healthcare Insurance operations
BD SILVERMAN CONSULTING, PRESIDENT & CEO
1) Over three years of helping clients achieve their performance & strategic objectives
2) Past & Current Clients include Dental Only and Multi-Line Insurance Carriers; A Technology and Business Process Solutions Organization; Two TeleDentistry Start-Ups; A Dental Products Company; A Dental Group Purchasing Organization; A Credentialing Verification Organization; A Claims Clearinghouse; and Several Venture Capital and Investment Banking Organizations. (www.bdsilverman.com/clients)
3) Clients continue to tell me that they’ve rarely met an executive like me who has C-Suite experience as well as deep and true hands-on, detailed level expertise in the area of healthcare administration. (https://www.bdsilverman.com/what-others-are-saying)
DELTA DENTAL OF NEW JERSEY, SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT & CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
1) 26+ Years of Leading the Organization to Exceptional Service, Quality & Financial Results
2) Extensive Portfolio of Achieving Success Through Innovation, Leadership & Teamwork
1) Director, Group Health Incorporated
2) Manager,US Dental Plans, Inc.
3) Supervisor, American Dental Examiners, Inc.
CORE STRENGTHS THAT I BRING TO MY CLIENTS
1) Broad Expertise
Continually focus on the big picture but deliver to clients expertise at a detailed level, ensuring both effective planning & execution.
Quickly break down barriers and effectively collaborate across the organization.
Maintain a strong focus on delivering an optimal Consumer Experience.
Hands-on Experience in the areas of Claims Operations, Customer Service, Quality Assurance, Compliance, Provider Networks / Professional Relations, Information Technology, Project Management, Strategic Planning, Board Communications / Interactions.
2) Process Improvements Which Enhance Service & Quality While Reducing Costs
Possess expertise in Operations, Information Technology and Project Oversight allowing me to develop and deliver innovative solutions.
Ability to rapidly spot issues & trends and quickly identify where the process breakdowns exist.
Transformation Specialist -- Reputation for quickly implementing short-term fixes to issues as needed and then successfully developing a longer-term strategic solutions road map and execution plan.
Experienced in identifying organizational core capabilities and if/when a process should be outsourced. Also, possess a high level of skill in determining the right vendor solution(s) for the situation.
Maintain constant focus on how customers experience your product & services.
Set clear goals & objectives for the team with ongoing progress communications.
Results focused; Reward & celebrate successes; Hold people accountable for performance.
Action Oriented. Skilled in data analytics and data-driven decision making.
Work collaboratively across the organization.
Reputation for the ability to get down into the trenches when needed.
Ability to tailor communications to various stakeholder levels -- Board / Executive Staff / Team Members.
Masters In Business Administration
Undergraduate Degree In Psychology
September 2017 - Current
Money At Work Advisory Board
October 2014-December 2017
Hackensack University Medical Center Advisory Board
Hackensack University Medical Center Children's Hospital Advisory Board
2012 - 2016
Delta Dental Of New Jersey Foundation
PUBLICATIONS(Click Below For link & Download)
INDUSTRY (Click Below For Link)
Harvard School of Dental Medicine Initiative: Integrating Oral Health & Medicine - Participant in 2018 Leadership Forum: September 27 - 28, 2018
Supporter of Numerous Charities including Cancer Research, Special Olympics and those for the Homeless and Less Fortunate in our communities.
New York Blood Center Gallon Club